Undertail (v0.65) 18+ Parody Undertail (v0.65) 18+ Parody

A little broken feeling, but that's expected in V0.65.
Has the potential to be great if we're given more interaction options.

JonFawkes responds:

There will definitely be way more interaction in the future, this was more a proof of concept

Lunar Escape Lunar Escape

Only level I got stuck on was 16. After looking it up, it still made no sense to me. Perhaps changing the symbol from a curved arrow to a reflection would help. I thought the hint was that you needed to draw it in a clockwise manner, haha.

Fun waste of time. Could have been better, could have been worse.

Pinkie Pie Soundboard Pinkie Pie Soundboard

Random button is awesome!

And then I said - cross my heart and hope to - twitch-a-twitch - and that's how Equestria was made!
The result of holding R for random sounds xD

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

My suggestion is that in the next version there sh

My suggestion is that in the next version there should be a toggle button to have infinite life >:)
I'm sick of accidentally killing him because I launch a spike in the wrong spot or something...
You should also be able to stop the chainsaw so you cut halfway through the guy and then can tear him in half >>:D
I also aggre with DrunkMonkey77 saying "the next one should have acid, whips, and organs and intestines to be more realistic, oh and he should feel the pain."

Psychosomnium Psychosomnium

LOLWAT?!

INCEPTION LOL
Good game, but it could have been better. Nice music. Funny about the seriousness but then (not ruining the story) the sudden demise of bee... Funny but irritating ending. 8/10 4/5

Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG Meet'N'Fuck Detective RPG

Sweet

Always like the M&F games, but... This guy seriously needs to get checked for STDs. Being with so many girls is bad enough, but then he goes and does it unprotected with a hooker! Lol.

As always, nice game. My favourite bit about the series is how there isn't any pubic hair. It disgusts me.

Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard Dot Dot Dot - Soundboard

Well...

Should have everything from the review/sound track/flash. - 2 points.
Rated PG even though the flash is rated G - 1 point.
Overall review - 7 points.

Gravity Duck Gravity Duck

Begone! I have on omelette to make!

Funny ending. Nearly gave up on level 23 (out of boredom) but stuck with it and ended up winning the game. I've read some of the other reviews and I agree with things such as there should be a level editor added and other ability ducks.
I also think that some levels should have reasons to need to double back. E.g. adding some sort of door, get a key - double back - go through door.
Even adding some Easter Eggs to the game (no pun intended) to unlock extra content, such as levels, artwork, etc. could be a fairly good idea.
Enjoy my ideas as I've enjoyed the game. Hope to see Gravity Duck 2 out soon!

Rocket Toilet Rocket Toilet

WHAT A RIP!

A million buchs for toilet paper? God that's expensive!! You could have at least put in a small butt wiping clip at the end after you buy the toilet paper.

Epic Combo! Epic Combo!

Incredible

2, 000, 000 Hits and counting!!

I'm getting really bored with this... it's been going for like 20 minutes without stopping and i'm just gonna submit the score... A hint for those who want to end a combo and keep the cash, press 'S' to go to the store and it will end the combo and give you however much money you've earned.

2, 327, 1... (it trails off the screen) points and still counting!